Anderson College of Business & Computing Executive Education
Times: 10 am - 4 pm MST online
Dates: Friday, January 26th
$750 per person / $675 early bird (by November 10) / $600 per individual for groups of three or more.
Are you ready to lead with heart, inspire your team(s), and drive positive organizational change? Elevate your leadership skills to new heights with our immersive day-long Compassionate Leadership Training.
In today's fast-paced and ever-evolving business landscape, compassionate leadership is the key to success. It's not just about achieving results; it's about creating a culture of trust, empathy, and resilience that fosters innovation and collaboration.
Who Should Attend:
Our training is tailored for leaders, managers, and executives at all levels who want to respond rather than react to uncertainty:
● Prevent and mitigate leadership fatigue and burnout
● Build stronger, more cohesive teams
● Inspire and motivate their employees
● Drive sustainable growth and performance
● Cultivate emotional intelligence
● Promote a culture of inclusivity and diversity
Compassion Leadership Training offers participants a comprehensive set of skills and insights that can transform their leadership style, empower their teams, and contribute to the success and well-being of their organizations.
● Reduce leadership-related stress and burnout, improving overall well-being and work-life balance.
● Deepen their understanding of compassion as a leadership quality and how it can be harnessed to inspire, build trust and motivate teams, fostering a more positive and productive work environment.
● Cultivate emotional intelligence, enabling them to better manage their own emotions and understand and respond to the emotions of others.
● Learn novel techniques for turning conflicts into opportunities for growth and collaboration.
● Gain a competitive edge in their careers by acquiring valuable leadership skills that are highly sought after in today's business world.
This workshop is provided synchronously online and will include a lunch break.